The following are 10 things I never thought possible this far.
- I like rice cakes. No, really.
- If you ask me to do one more, I will. Even if I think it will kill me, I will.
- I have no idea why I can do this now and not like 6 years ago. I don’t know what the light switch is that came on, but it is ON and it has no sign of turning off anytime soon.
- I can see my toes when I look down at my feet. I can see past my belly AND my boobs.
- When I bend down, it doesn’t hurt and I can breathe.
- I don’t mind forgetting that thing that I left up on the third floor, because I can just run up and get it, no big deal.
- I can drink water. A lot of it. I still fear being near or finding a bathroom, but it doesn’t stop me from drinking water.
- I am strong. Not everywhere I want to be yet, but I am, and I am getting stronger every day.
- I have more support than I ever, ever knew. Everyone should be so lucky as I feel.
- I love how I feel / look / think.
I am currently down from a size 22 to a size 18. Down from 238 to 213.
Hard to believe its only been 8 weeks. I can’t wait to find out what else will happen. If you even think that you are interested in learning more about this, please ask. I am not selling anything, and I won’t pressure.
I will just tell you how this is transforming our lives in ways unimaginable.